CAHB was established in 1974 with the intent to assist Colorado builders with their legislative concerns.
Today, members continue to receive lobbying efforts for proactive legislation initiatives and against negative legislation that hinders the best interest of the building industry and the public. With an able government affairs staff, outstanding lobbyists, and active legislative committee members, you can look forward to positive outcomes affecting your business interests.
We are the voice of the building industry working to meet the housing needs of all Coloradoans through advocacy, education, stewardship and professional development of our members.
We do this by:
- Monitoring and influencing the legislative, regulatory, and judicial processes.
- Offering member services best provided on a statewide basis.
- Providing education and other opportunities for members to share ideas and information.
- Promoting and encouraging professionalism and ethical practices by the members.
- Enhancing the public image of the building industry.
- CAHB was chartered by the National Association of Home Builders January 21, 1974.
- CAHB represents approximately 2,000 member companies statewide.
- CAHB membership is comprised of members from eleven local associations and three chapters across Colorado.